zondag 6 maart 2011

Drunken Mango birthday skewers. #96

I had such a busy great weekend,building our porch,and celebrate my 44 birthday...
My brother in law and a friend came over to help building our porch.
After the hard work we had a little party.
I had no time for grilling or doing some cooking of my own(so we had some junkfood)....
The kids loved it under the porch..they made a nice fire and do some chilling.
The day after was a mess,after cleaning the house it was time for a nice ride with my wife,but what do we eat tonight...
I saw a nice mango mayo on the blog of the Kayotic kitchen and decide to make some skewers on the grill.It had to be drunken mango skewers.
Use 3 boneless chicken breast cut in pieces,and marinate it in 3Tbsp Bacardi rum,2Tbsp soy,1tsp 5spices 1Tbsp honey and 3 Tbsp olive oil.
Prepare over high heat direct on the grill.
Serve some salad,tomato,cucumber and a mashed potato from the oven (grated with cheese) as a side dish and enjoy!!.











6 opmerkingen:

  1. The porch is FABULOUS! What great help you had! Love that you guys just ate junk food to celebrate! Great picts of the food too!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy Birthday Marc!
    The patio looks great...nice job!
    Food looks tasty too.. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love your porch and wow what a great grilled meal your the grill master belated birthday wishes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Happy Birthday! The porch will be the most used space once the weather warms up! You guys did a great job!
    How are you feeling? Sorry, the work and other things got the best out of me, I have not been able to stop by here very much lately... hardly putting my posts even!
    Hope you are well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The only thing finer than the new porch is your gorgeous chicken. Both look wonderful. I'm new to your blog and have spent some time browsing through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. I really enjoyed my visit here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Mary thanks for stopping by...hope you enjoy..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen