zondag 13 maart 2011

Bacon wrapped shrimp #100

Wow this is my 100 blogpost!!! great to do, I have so much fun with it...
The weather was so nice and warm,the porch is almost done,while I was sitting under the porch with a nice glass of wine, I decide to make a summer dish with shrimp and summer chicken.
For the shrimp you need only 16 big shrimps,skewers, basil,and bacon.
Put the shrimp on the skewer,place a basil leaf on the shrimp and wrap in bacon.
Place the skewers on the direct grate for about 3 minutes each side.You can use a aluminum foil under the end of skewers to prevent burning the skewers.
For the summer chicken use a boneless chicken breast,slice it open and stuff with sun dried tomato,and mozzarella.Fold back the slice and tie it up.
Also on a direct grate high fire.till it's done.
We had a salad and a nice sandwich with it.

Enjoy!







2 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post Marc!
    I've enjoyed following your blog.
    Great looking shrimp and chicken, I will definately give those a try. Thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen