zaterdag 19 maart 2011

Tbone & French fries #103

We had a nice calm weather,sun was shining,time to made the light in the porch,and after a busy day I'm getting my grill ready for the Massive Tbone,a real men's dish;-)
The Tbone was only prepared with pepper and sea salt to taste.
I made some French fries with it.
A few weeks ago I got a potato cutter,for making French fries,as a birthday present.
So today I bought myself a frypan,we never had one!
After cutting the potato's and preheat the grill for direct grilling,the frypan was preheated, so do the fries in the pan till they are gold colored.In the meantime do the Tbone on the hot grate's and grill each side for about 5 minutes. Mine was medium done! just the way I like..
serve with the fries and a glass of wine.
Enjoy!!











1 opmerking:

  1. cooked perfectly! That is certainly a steak for a MAN! WOWZER! Looks mouth watering delicious! Oh and I love the fry cutter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen