zondag 29 mei 2011

A day off #124

I had planned a nice day off for myself.A whole afternoon not taking care of....Sometimes you need that.
I made an appointment by the famous dutch tattoo shop,at the red light district "HankyPankyTattooing" for an Oldskool flame tattoo.
The artist draw the flame on my leg,and after an hour it was finished...Awesome style and colors.I'm so happy with it...Thinking of the next one...
When ready my son and I had a nice lunch at the "SubWay" It's his favorite lunchroom. On our way home we drunk a good cup of coffee from "Starbucks" (My favorite is the caramel macchiato.)We had an awesome day with a good laugh,a bag of Starbucks beans,and a nice flame on my leg, time to hit the road home.Back to the real world,with a nice memory in our mind's
The next time I'll do this with the youngest son...



3 opmerkingen: