zaterdag 23 oktober 2010

Ravioli homemade with prosciutto #67

Today was not so good for the bbq,I had to work(service weekend 24/7)Some problems with an OB van,it's raining the whole day.Bad start of the weekend,headache.Time to do some relaxing stuff,it was to late for an stew,so I always wanted to make pasta by myself,and now I had the time I thought...It was a lot of work but taste awesome,and worth all the work.
All you need is 250gr flour 2 eggs 150 gr Prosciutto.
Make a flat piece of pasta very thin,cut out long pieces,and stuff with prosciutto,fold it together.Use some egg on the edge's.
For the sauce you need,peeled tomato's,2Tbsp balsamico acceto,paprika,1Tbsp sugar,1 onion,2 gloves garlic and basil.You know how it works, cut the onion,slice the garlic etc.etc.
Boil the ravioli 3-4 minutes and serve with a red wine,we had a Settesoli Syrah... Enjoy!!







3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow...looks great! I've never tried to make ravioli. Perhaps I should!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This ravioli looks fantastic! It's inspiring me to make my own as well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These look beautiful! What great ingredients. I made my own rav's once but now I'm thinking I need to do it again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen