vrijdag 29 oktober 2010

Chicken legg's plum & fennel #71

Last week my colleague,was slaughter a chicken..a big one!! He gave me a few legg's,and ask me what i'm gonna do with it?..I had a nice plan of doing them in the grill (Indirect).I decide to make it with fennel and plum,the chicken was marinated for a few hours in soy,honey,garlic,thym and 5 species powder.Now it was the time to lit the charcoals. Prepare the Weber for indirect grilling.Put the chopped fennel and plum with the chicken and marinade in a skillet.Leave it in the Weber for about 90 minutes (indirect).Serve with some pomme duchesse a salad and a red wine,we had a "Settesoli" The chicken tasted awesome, it has more flavour then the one you buy from the grocery,it looks like red meat and taste like wild! The combination with the fennel and plum you have to try!! Enjoy!!











4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh man, that looks fantastic! I've been craving duck lately, do you think the recipe would work with duck as well?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Eva,I'm sure it will works on the duck too... Enjoy!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabeltastisch weer Marco!! Eerste plaatje een beetje bizar, maar als je het resultaat ziet. D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.
    Hadden wij al een nieuwjaars date? Can't wait :)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So lucky to have gotten such fresh legs!!! Don't you just love the weber indirect grilling! My husband has gotten really great with it!

    I will show him this post because I love the flavors you use here! Very nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen