zaterdag 22 oktober 2011

Buffel Mozzarella sandwich #144

My youngest son is really enjoying food,so then we spend some more bucks for a nice lunch.
We have an fine Italian delicacy shop in town,with fresh Mozzarella!. So I want to let him taste between the mozzarella from the grocery store and fresh.He told me,"dad this is so much better" with a big smile on his face..and enjoyed lunch.True son,this is awesome,and worth every buck.
Put a bit of basil pesto on a sandwich,place 2 slices buffel mozzarella on it an add some cucumber top.finnish it with some pepper&salt to taste and enjoy.






2 opmerkingen:

  1. He is a chip off the old block :-). This was my first visit to your blog so I spent some extra time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really enjoyed the time I spent here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Mary, thanks for stopping by.. hope you enjoyed it..
    Love your blog too;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen