vrijdag 29 april 2011

Brisket & asparagus #113

Today I had a nice discussion with Guus Vredenburg from VCC Stick-it, about the making of "Sushi". Before I know I received a package of Sushi stuff and a big bag of white asparagus...for the weekend...Wow great stuff and good looking...
Just before closing time from the butcher shop, I get myself a nice "brisket"
I dry rubbed it with a basic rub (brown sugar,chili flakes,onion powder and salt to taste)
I cooked the asparagus 10-15 minutes with a few slices lemon,1tsp salt,1tsp sugar.
We had a nice arugula pesto with it for the asparagus.
Cook 2 eggs, take out the egg yolk and set the white egg aside.
Take 2 Tbsp mustard,1 tsp sugar,1tsp salt,1 Tbsp vinegar and good olive oil.
Put 75gr arugula and the rest of the ingredients in a blender and mix well.
Put the brisket on a really hot grate! for 2 minutes each side for rose.

Enjoy.







1 opmerking:

  1. WTF? Heb jij gewoon brisket gekocht en staan que-een. Vet gast, en het vervelende is.....het ziet er nog lekker uit ook! Hoe heet dat ook weer in het NL, brisket?
    Tsjiauw, JeeWee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen