donderdag 25 oktober 2012

Almost Halloween

Hi guys, i'm back in business... I know it's been a while, I want to do some blogging but can't find the time...things are hectic over here... But for this occasion I will do something special. Halloween..I love the pumpkin spiced latte,we don't have this over here in the Netherlands...even Starbucks here disappoint me... The only option I had is to make it myself! It is so easy and fun to make.. All you need is a pumpkin,1cup water, 1cup sugar,1 tsp nutmeg 1 tsp cinnamon powered 4 cinnamon sticks 5 clove's and 4Tbsp smashed pumpkin. Dissolve the sugar in a bowl at high heat,add the other ingredients and stir (just under the boiling point)for 5 minutes.. Separate the ingredients from the syrup in a jar. For a perfect pumpkin spiced latte add 3Tbs in a mug,add 2 shots espresso and top with whipped cream.. Sit back relax and enjoy..

7 opmerkingen: