dinsdag 8 november 2011

Paprika chicken aioli skewers #147

I saw this recipe in my email from Weber recipe of the week.
My only problem was that I can't get Tri-tip beef,so I used chicken.
For the rest I used the recipe from Jamie Purviance.
It was just a perfect easy meal to make.
Begin with 1 large zucchini and chop them in slices of 1 inch. Do the same with the chicken breast (slice of 1 inch).
Marinade it in 1 tsp smoked paprika powder,1tsp ground black pepper and 1tsp sea salt.Mix it with 3Tbsp olive oil,and whisk the zucchini slices and chicken in the mixture. Set aside for about 15minutes.
In the meantime heat up the Weber for direct grilling.
For the paprika aioli mayonnaise use 1 cup good mayonnaise, 3gloves garlic (minced) and 1tsp smoked paprika.
Whisk in a small bowl and set aside.
Put the skewers on the grates for about 10 minutes (turn once).
Serve with the aioli and a salad.

Enjoy.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten