maandag 17 januari 2011

Cooking pear ice cream #86

Last week I had planned to make ice cream..
It's so easy,the only thing you need is a freezer,250ml whipped cream,200ml yoghurt,80gr sugar,7gr vanilla sugar.
Mix the yoghurt,sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Make the whipped cream separately.
Make the cooking pears as described here
Let them cool down and blend them.
Add the whipped cream and the cooking pears to the yoghurt mix.Blend it till you've got a smooth cream.
Put the mix in a container and place it in the freezer..stir every hour a few times till it's hard.
Take it out of the freezer half an hour before use...
Enjoy..







1 opmerking:

  1. Pear Ice Cream sounds Wonderful! My neighbor makes ice cream all the time and ever since trying hers I have always wanted to make my own! Like your wine making...you're inspiring me!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen